Advertisement

naked female genitalia

topic posted Thu, September 8, 2005 - 1:56 PM by  Sky
Share/Save/Bookmark
I love being naked, clothes should be used to make a statement or not used at all. However, due to the alkalinity of the playa, I've never felt comfortable being without some form of panties for long. Maybe I'll do a trip to the bathroom or make a meal naked but the thought of playa foot on other parts of my body just makes me rush to cover up.

My question is to those women who walk around naked for prolonged periods of time. Did you experience any discomfort and/or are you taking any precautionary methods? And how long would you be out and about? Were you walking, riding, being driven? Do you bring any kind of cloth with you to sit down places?
posted by:
Sky
offline Sky
Las Vegas
Advertisement
  • Unsu...

okay, almost a response to your question... a guy I know got "playa dick" this year.
    • my pre-outfit outfit that i wore to the portas when i woke up, and then until i figured out what to wear next--did not involve panties. so i tried to be careful about what i sat on...

but i didn't have any problems, even on the days where i was stuck in my pre-outfit outfit for several hours.

i reworked one of my fur bootcovers into a bike cover one day when i went panty-less all day.

i put lotion around my genitalia religiously, as i was a bit paranoid about playa pussy. hehehehe.
  • Man Oh man ya'll know I call it straight and MY GOD this year I had the WORST chaffing ever!!!! and I am not a naked girl I like clothes too much granted most of my clothes could be packed in a barbie suitcase but still.... May I say that having labia that are chaffed rough and calused from a bike seat .. so not sexy
    • Unsu...

I had to wear boyshorts to maintain the thigh chafing.
      • I am most usually "Bare" it's my preferred state, but I ALWAYS bring something to sit on... wouldnt wanna leave marks anywhere (grin) or, worse, pick up someone elses marks...

there's a really good product, powdery femmy stuff.. and at the moment I can't think of what its called... careful not to egt it inside of you though as it will mess up your body Chemistry and no one wants a pesky vaginitis out there of any sort...

Gold Bond is also good for chafing....

if you're pierced be sure to keep the piercing lubed so it doesnt get too dried out.. a bleeding genital piercing can be painful.....

and if you really must wear clothing... make sure its somiething loose, and even silky and flowing... it helps circulate the air....

Bare
  • I feel the same way. I can't bring myself to go out without panties for long at all. I dance too much and kick up too much dust. You should see my legs at the end of the night, no matter how many socks or pantyhose I put on.

Recent topics in "Burning Woman"